New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
GI Bleeding in Patients With AF on Rivaroxaban or Warfarin
GI bleeding is a common complication of oral anticoagulation. How does the incidence of GI bleeding in AF patients taking rivaroxaban compare to those on warfarin?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Reversal of Bleeding Patients on Dabigatran aka Pradaxa
- A compilation of how to deal with bleeding patients on the new oral anticoagulant, Dabigatran, brand name Pradaxa.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Carvedilol for primary prophylaxis of variceal bleeding in cirrhotic patients
- Stream Carvedilol for primary prophylaxis of variceal bleeding in cirrhotic patients by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
DAPT Results Confirmed in Trial's Everolimus-Stent Patients
- The overall trial's primary finding of reduced thrombosis risk for dual antiplatelet therapy continued beyond 1 year in patients receiving a range of stents was confirmed in those who received ever...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!