New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lab Case 86
A 70 year old female presents with generalised weakness and shortness of breath. On examination she has a low grade temperature and is pale looking.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Can NYHA's classification of "dyspnea" be used in pneumology?
- Some of my professors said that NYHA's classification can only be used in the cardiological context, whiles others said that it can also be used in pneumology. So what is the universally accepted p...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
After SUMMIT, Is It Downhill for Breo?
- Positive secondary outcomes hinting at efficacy in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are prompting debate, and some believe that a longer trial might have been positive.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.