New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ivabradine for Angina Helped Quality of Life in SIGNIFY Trial
Researchers should consider chronic disease from the patients' perspective and place equal emphasis on quality of life as on morbidity and mortality, according to observers.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Doctoring: Who Is it Really For? – in-Training, the online magazine for medical students
- In Chinese, the term for doctor is yi sheng, which roughly translates into “medicate to life.” From this interpretation, the mission of a physician is to restore livelihood to patients, whether in ...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Study shows CPAP use for sleep apnea does not negatively impact sexual quality of life
- Patients who use a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) device to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) often believe that it makes them less sexually attractive, according to researchers...
Quality of Life in Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- How can clinicians better understand and identify patients with eosinophilic esophagitis who are at risk of experiencing poor quality of life?
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.