New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lab Case 86 – Interpretation
Direct Coombs test – positive in autoimmune haemolytic anaemia (detects antibodies bound to red blood cells) (Indirect coombs test detects antibodies found in plasma – eg. Rhesus, blood group incompatibility)
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Quick summary of Autoantibodies Antibody Disease
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Learn: Autoantibodies (by ferroportin) - Memorize.com - Remember and Understand
- Learn Autoantibodies facts using a simple interactive process (flashcard, matching, or multiple choice). Finally a format that helps you memorize and understand. Browse or search in thousands of ...
- Introduction to hemolytic anemia
How antiprion antibodies cause neurodegeneration
- It has been suggested that antibodies against prion protein might have therapeutic value.
World's first method for continuous purification of valuable antibodies
- Step forward in fight against...
CardioBreak: Radial Cath, Anemia Drug Warning
- Recent developments of interest in cardiovascular medicine.