New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New laws on e-cigarettes to be introduced across EU - BBC News
Laws on electronic cigarettes are to change across Europe, with new health warnings and controls on how they are sold.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The e-cigarettes phenomenon - BBC News
- There has been a surge in the popularity of e-cigarettes. But what are they and should they be used as an alternative to smoking?
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
E-cigarette users in UK have 'tripled' since 2010 - BBC News
- The number of electronic cigarette users in the UK has tripled over the past two years, says Action on Smoking and Health.
The arguments for and against the e-cigarette - BBC News
- The British Medical Association has recommended electronic cigarettes should be banned.
E-cigarettes 'help smokers to quit' - BBC News
- Smokers who use e-cigarettes to quit are more likely to succeed than those who use willpower alone or buy nicotine replacement therapies, such as patches or gum, a study suggests.
Concerns raised about increased e-cigarette use in teenagers - Health News - NHS Choices
Right-to-die campaigners' case rejected in Europe - BBC News
- The European Court of Human Rights has rejected a bid by UK campaigners to overturn the law on assisted dying.