New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Timing in Neurorehabilitation: Motor Therapy After Stroke
What's the optimal schedule and dosage for motor rehabilitation after stroke? And what factors impact these parameters in the individual patient?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Stroke Rounds: Monitoring Improves NOAC Adherence
- Patients were more likely to take pills as directed when pharmacists kept track of refills.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...