New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA Reclassifies Vaginal Mesh as a High-Risk Device
Already hounded by numerous lawsuits over adverse events, manufacturers have 30 months to prove the safety and effectiveness of these devices for transvaginal repair of pelvic organ prolapse.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Development of Male vs. Female Genitalia (USMLE Tutorial)
- http://www.usmlesuccess.net A look at the way by which males and females develop their genitalia while in utero - very high-yield USMLE material. Grab your F...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Collecting data on female genital mutilation
- Female genital mutilation is defined by the World Health Organization as “all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia or other injury to the female genital...
Genetic safety switches could help curb potential bioterror risks
- The potential threat of bioterrorism using man-made biological organisms could be reduced, thanks to a new method developed by scientists.
Quick versus standard vaginal birth when a baby is bottom-down | Cochrane
- The best outcomes in childbirth for both mothers and babies are when babies are born head-first. If the baby is in another position, there is a higher risk of complications including the need for c...
Histerectomia Vaginal, a música - Caroline Reis
- Olá, pessoal! Esta é uma música baseada no glorioso castelo Rá-Tim-Bum. Tema - Técnica operatória da Histerectomia Vaginal Pra quem ficou curioso, Paola é mi...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.