New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Virus Shell Nanoparticles Vaccinate Cancers in Mice |
The magazine Science hailed cancer immunotherapy as the breakthrough of the year two years ago, and the field has been gaining traction since. The idea is
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immunotherapy and Cancer Diagram
- Source: http://biotechstrategyblog.com/2015/04/reflections-on-aacr-2015-cancer-immunotherapy-data.html/
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
'Astonishing': Tumor Gone After One Dose of Immunotherapy
- Combination immunotherapy has had great success in clinical trials, including this remarkable response.
Sizing Up Tumors and Delineating Their Boundaries Using Vibrating Nanoparticles |
- Mechanical resonance frequencies in rat and human tissue samples. (a) Rat muscle and (b) rat lung tissue. (c) Human adipose tissue and tumor. The red and b
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...