New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Intravaginal DHEA Eases Postmenopausal Vaginal Dryness, Pain
Daily intravaginal DHEA suppositories give relief to postmenopausal women for whom sex is painful, but who cannot or do not want to use estrogen treatments.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Prof. Kay Crossley on treatment for patellofemoral pain
- Stream Prof. Kay Crossley on treatment for patellofemoral pain by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Epidural steroid injections compared with gabapentin for lumbosacral radicular pain: multicenter randomized double blind comparative efficacy study
- Objective To evaluate whether an epidural steroid injection or gabapentin is a better treatment for lumbosacral radiculopathy.
First-in-class nasal spray demonstrates promise for migraine pain relief
- Researchers are developing a novel prochlorperazine nasal spray formulation as a potential new treatment for migraines.
Upsurge in Female Opioid Addiction Tied to Prescribed Pain Meds
- Women are disproportionately affected by opioid addiction from prescription painkillers, new research shows.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.