New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Treating High-Need People With Multiple Chronic Diseases
This systematic review looked at different models of care to determine which are most effective for people with multiple chronic conditions and high health-care use.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Avoiding stigma, advocating weight diversity
- A new review of the way health care professionals emphasise weight to define health and wellbeing suggests the approach could be harmful to patients.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials