New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hormonal Contraception After Using Emergency Contraception
How should clinicians advise women about how long to wait to start hormonal contraception after they've taken emergency contraception?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Domestic violence deters contraception
- Domestic violence takes many forms. The control of a woman's reproductive choices by her partner is one of them.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Hormonal and intrauterine methods for birth control in women age 25 years or younger | Cochrane
- Women aged 25 years and younger are more likely to stop using birth control than women over 25 years of age. They are also more likely to get pregnant while using birth control compared with older ...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!