New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Boy, eight, who was attacked by chimps to get lip reconstruction - BBC News
An eight-year-old boy whose lips were torn off during an attack by chimpanzees is set to have his lips reconstructed in a New York Hospital.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
South west hospitals fined millions over missed targets - BBC News
- Hospitals in the South West are being fined millions of pounds for not meeting their targets.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)