New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fibrin Sealant Patch Provides Better Hemostasis During Liver Resection
Fibrin sealant patches (FSP) provide better secondary control of local bleeding than cellulose patches in patients undergoing liver resection, researchers report.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What causes enlarged platelets?
- Hey everyone, A day before i was having a look at a cbc report which reported enlarged platelets. the patient has not gone through any sort of injury or bleeding disorders. what might be the other...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Adherence to drug regimen by liver transplant patients hindered by limited literacy, more meds
- New research reports that liver transplant recipients with less understanding of treatment information and improper use of medications may be more likely to have trouble following the prescribed...
FRAX Misses Fracture Risk With Mental Illness, Related Meds
- This predictive tool underestimates the 10-year risk of a major fracture in patients with depression or those taking common psychiatric medications, researchers report.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!