New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Biomarker Ratio Predicts Low Preeclampsia Risk
In pregnant women with suspected preeclampsia, a low ratio of specific angiogenic factors predicted the short-term absence of the hypertensive condition in a prospective study.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Taking a longer term view of cardiovascular risk: the causal exposure paradigm
- Allan D Sniderman and colleagues argue that many people already have advanced arterial damage when they are identified to be at high risk of a cardiovascular event and that a better approach would ...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Common pesticide may increase risk of ADHD
- Rutgers study suggests that pregnant women and young children are more susceptibleA commonly used pesticide may alter the development of the brain's dopamine system ...
Increased risk of premature delivery for pregnant women with bipolar disorder
- Women who have been previously hospitalized for bipolar disorder are nearly twice as likely to have premature babies compared to women without a history of mental illness, according to a new...
- What happens in the pregnant woman with preeclampsia
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.