New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Oral Contraceptive Use Before and During Pregnancy Appears Safe
Women who have a breakthrough pregnancy during oral contraceptive use are unlikely to have a fetus with a major birth defect, according to a new study.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Safe Prescribing of Second Line Combined Oral Contraceptive
- 1 Safe PrescribingSafe Prescribing ofof Second LineSecond Line Combined OralCombined Oral ContraceptiveContraceptive A workbook for GPA workbook for GP trainee…
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
WHO | WHO issues new guidance on how to provide contraceptive information and service
- In advance of International Women’s Day on 8 March 2014, WHO is launching new guidance to help countries ensure human rights are respected in providing more girls, women, and couples with the infor...
Cancer Treatment Should Not Be Delayed During Pregnancy
- Women diagnosed with cancer during pregnancy can be safely treated during the second and third trimesters without harming the fetus.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Spectrum of antimicrobials