New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Oetzi the Iceman had a stomach bug, researchers say - BBC News
Bacteria recovered from Oetzi the Iceman shed light on his health and also human history, scientists report.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood test can predict Alzheimer's, say researchers - BBC News
- A blood test can accurately predict the onset of Alzheimer's disease, according to US researchers.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Weight loss: Is the secret in your bacteria? - BBC News
- Researchers say changing the type of bugs found in the gut may be more effective at helping people to lose weight than cutting calories alone - but can it be that simple?
Why good memories are less likely to fade - BBC News
- Why do we remember some things well, while other memories fade? Researchers suggest it could be that good memories persist longer than bad - helping to keep the human race happy and resilient.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.