New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Assessing EM Patient Safety and QI Milestones Using Debates
Find out more about 'EM Debates' -- and learn about the promising role they could play in educating EM residents on patient safety issues and quality improvement.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Surgeon who carried out home circumcisions is struck off UK register after “blatant disregard” for patient safety
- A “callous” surgeon who flouted basic hygiene rules in performing home circumcisions and showed a “blatant disregard” for patient safety has been struck off the UK medical register.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Quality Improvement (QI) with Dr. Kubiak
- Dr. Kubiak is an Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Louisville. She is an Associate Program Director for the Internal Medicine Residency an...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!