New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Vaccination Errors at an Employee Flu Vaccination Clinic
This alarming incident of multiple vaccine safety infractions at an employee influenza vaccination clinic included reuse of syringes for multiple patients, and improper vaccine storage.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
WHO | Global vaccination targets ‘off-track’ warns WHO
- Progress towards global vaccination targets for 2015 is far off track with 1 in 5 children still missing out on routine life-saving immunizations that could avert 1.5 million deaths each year from ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Vaccination schedule - Vaccinations - NHS Choices
- Find out which vaccinations are offered on the NHS, the age you should ideally have them, and optional vaccinations for special risk groups.
The ring vaccination trial: a novel cluster randomised controlled trial design to evaluate vaccine efficacy and effectiveness during outbreaks, with special reference to Ebola
- A World Health Organization expert meeting on Ebola vaccines proposed urgent safety and efficacy studies in response to the outbreak in West Africa. One approach to communicable disease control is ...
Childhood immunization: why we immunize
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...