New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Acute Hyperglycemia Affects Remote Ischemic Perconditioning
Gain a better understanding of how acute hyperglycemia impacts the cardioprotective effects of remote ischemic preconditioning.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Do EHRs Improve Care, Reduce Errors, Affect Relationships?
- How do nurse practitioners feel about EHRs and clinical practice? See if you agree with this perspective.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.