New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Preinjury Warfarin Use and Mortality in Trauma Patients
Patients receiving warfarin therapy may be at an increased risk for mortality after sustaining a traumatic injury, a new study reports.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.