New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
Help by adding tags...
An overview of the antiarrhythmics drugs by Dr Benjamin Smeeton.
on Monday 11th January 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A little video to help with remembering all of those difficult neuro drugs.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
US drug firm Pfizer seeks to buy UK company AstraZeneca
- Pfizer, the US pharmaceutical giant whose drugs include atorvastatin (Lipitor) and sildenafil (Viagra), is seeking to buy the UK drug firm AstraZeneca for £52bn (€63bn; $90bn), which would be one o...
Learn: Antidepressant, Antipsychotic, Antianxiety Drugs (by lekhoa) - Memorize.com - Remember and Understand
- Learn Antidepressant, Antipsychotic, Antianxiety Drugs facts using a simple interactive process (flashcard, matching, or multiple choice). Finally a format that helps you memorize and understand. ...
What drugs might induce nervous breakdown?
- What drugs might induce nervous breakdown?
Which drugs are banned by the IOC?
- What are drugs banned by international olympic commitee ?