New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ORBIT: A Simple Bedside Score to Assess Bleeding Risk in AF
The authors present a novel bleeding risk score using routinely available clinical information to predict major bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What Happens to a Tankful of Fish in Orbit? - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 11th Sep 2010 - What Happens to a Tankful of Fish in Orbit?
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Could Earth be Knocked Out of Orbit? - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 20th Apr 2015 - Could Earth be Knocked Out of Orbit?
Triple therapy has similar outcomes, more bleeding than dual therapy in older patients
- Older patients with atrial fibrillation who received triple therapy consisting of aspirin, clopidogrel and warfarin at discharge after PCI for acute MI had a similar risk for major adverse cardiac ...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases