New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lab Case 88
A 70 year old woman presents to the Emergency Department with an altered mental state after a collapse at home. Her GCS is 3 with agonal breathing and a palpable pulse.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Podcast #8: ABCD2 Not as Simple as 1,2,3 (CVA, TIA)
- Perry JJ et al. Prospective validation of the ABCD2 score for patients in the emergency department with transient ischemic attack. CMAJ. 2011 Jul 12;183(10):1137-45. Epub 2011 Jun 6.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Why we need EBM in the ED
- Here is a YouTube Video called Homeopathic A&E. It highlights why we need evidence based medicine in the emergency department. Listen to TheSGEM to get the “Best” Evidence in Emergency Medicine. Su...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!