New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The world's forgotten first Alzheimer’s patient - BBC News
In 1995, Dr Konrad Maurer found the missing case study of the first ever Alzheimer's patient.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Retiring GP 'astonished' as patients queue to thank him - BBC News
- A retiring doctor says he is 'astonished' that his Southampton patients queued to say goodbye to him.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Most patients 'right to go to A&E' - BBC News
- Efforts to redirect patients away from busy A&E departments will not work, say doctors, as a new study shows most need to be seen there.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!