New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New Guidelines on Endometrial Cancer 'a Good Road Map'
A multidisciplinary panel of experts from Europe detail guidelines on the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of endometrial cancer, the most common gynecologic cancer in developed countries.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Epidemiology The most common genital tract cancer Every year, about 4500 women in the UK develop endometrial cancer The majority (93%) of cases are diagnosed in women aged over 50 years Geographica...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Potential new tool for cervical cancer detection and diagnosis
- Cervical cancer is, in many ways, a shining example of how successful the war on cancer can be. Thanks largely to the advent of Pap smear screening, U.S.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)