New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Widely Prescribed Antidepressant Linked to Birth Defects
Use of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor paroxetine during pregnancy may increase the risk of congenital and cardiac malformations in children, new research shows.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials