New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chronic kidney disease in elderly people: disease or disease label?
Timothy Ellam and colleagues argue for a focus on what diagnosis means for individual patients rather than population risks
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials