New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VTE Risk After Receiving PCC for Intracranial Hemorrhage
Prothrombin complex concentrates are commonly used for the reversal of coagulopathy in warfarin-associated intracranial hemorrhage, but there may be a greater risk for VTE in some patients.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.