New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bevacizumab for ROP May Trigger Hypotension in Preemies
Intravitreal bevacizumab therapy for retinopathy of prematurity should be used with caution, as it might lead to hypotension in premature infants, a recent case study showed.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Bacteria Mind Map
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.