New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Upper Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage: An Update
What are the latest evidence-based recommendations for the management of acute upper GI hemorrhage?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials