New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ebola outbreak exposed major weakness in UK handling of health emergencies
The United Kingdom has “serious weaknesses” in its ability to handle and respond to infectious disease emergencies, MPs have warned.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!