New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gastroschisis Increasing in Children of Young, Black Mothers
The CDC has reported continuing increases in US incidence of gastroschisis, a serious abdominal wall birth defect, since the 1980s, especially in infants born to young black mothers.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials