New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What is afterload?
Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pathophysiology of Atherosclerosis
- The story of the formation of an atheroma 1 four stages.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
CV Physiology: Nitric Oxide
- endothelial-derived nitric oxide
CV Physiology: Frank-Starling Mechanism
- regulation of stroke volume by Frank-Starling mechanism
Clinical Anatomy Explained! The Development of Cardinal Veins and the Large Veins
- This video goes into how the cardinal veins, a group of embryonic veins, interconnect, rescind, and develop to create the large veins of the body.
Cardiovascular System - Heart Embryology
- subscribes =) view other video too~
Embryology & Heart Video
- Covers the very early development of the human heart. We go from the flat trilaminar stage to the looped heart and its five regions. Part two will then take us from this stage to the four-chambered...