New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Compliance and elastance
Learn about compliance (and elastance) of arteries, veins, and lead pipes! Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Development of the Heart
- Part one covers the very early development of the human heart. We go from the flat trilaminar stage to the looped heart and its five regions.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Clinical Anatomy Explained! The Development of Cardinal Veins and the Large Veins
- This video goes into how the cardinal veins, a group of embryonic veins, interconnect, rescind, and develop to create the large veins of the body.
Cardiovascular System - Heart Embryology
- subscribes =) view other video too~
Embryology & Heart Video
- Covers the very early development of the human heart. We go from the flat trilaminar stage to the looped heart and its five regions. Part two will then take us from this stage to the four-chambered...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.