New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Vaginal Microbes May Be Transferred After Cesarean Delivery
Vaginal microbes were at least partially transferred to infants after cesarean delivery in a pilot study. The long-term health consequences of the transfer remain to be discovered.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteria Mind Map
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Spectrum of antimicrobials