New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What is the function of spongy bone?
Spongy bone, also called cancellous or trabecular bone, provides structural support and facilitates movement of the joints and limbs. Spongy bone is light and porous and found in most parts of the...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
This scientist scanned his brain 2X a week for 18 months - Futurity
- Every Tuesday and Thursday morning for a year and a half, Russell Poldrack climbed into an MRI machine and scanned his brain. He explains why.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
What is the largest bone in the human body?
- The largest and longest bone in the human body is the femur, and it is located in the upper leg. The femur connects to the knee at one end and fits into the hip socket at the...
Charles Bell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sir Charles Bell KH FRS FRSE FRCSE MWS (12 November 1774 – 28 April 1842) was a Scottish surgeon, anatomist, neurologist, and philosophical theologian. He is noted for discovering the difference be...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!