New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What is the largest bone in the human body?
The largest and longest bone in the human body is the femur, and it is located in the upper leg. The femur connects to the knee at one end and fits into the hip socket at the...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
This scientist scanned his brain 2X a week for 18 months - Futurity
- Every Tuesday and Thursday morning for a year and a half, Russell Poldrack climbed into an MRI machine and scanned his brain. He explains why.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
What is the function of spongy bone?
- Spongy bone, also called cancellous or trabecular bone, provides structural support and facilitates movement of the joints and limbs. Spongy bone is light and porous and found in most parts of the...
Charles Bell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sir Charles Bell KH FRS FRSE FRCSE MWS (12 November 1774 – 28 April 1842) was a Scottish surgeon, anatomist, neurologist, and philosophical theologian. He is noted for discovering the difference be...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!