New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Triple Antithrombotic Therapy After Stenting Ups Bleeding CME/CE
: Triple vs dual antithrombotic therapy after percutaneous coronary intervention for myocardial infarction is associated with an increased risk of bleeding complications.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.