New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lab Case 92 – Interpretation
Patient has features of Reynold’s pentad – Fever, Jaundice, abdominal pain, hypotension and confusion (Charcot’s triad – fever, abdominal pain and jaundice)
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!