New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
REVOKE IV Iron or FIND-CKD Patients?
Dr Jeffrey Berns discusses inconsistencies in the clinical trial evidence comparing intravenous iron with oral iron in patients with chronic kidney disease not on dialysis.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials