New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Probiotics Helpful Against Late-Onset Sepsis in Preemies
Giving preterm babies probiotics reduces the risk of late-onset sepsis (LOS), according to a new meta-analysis of 37 studies.
Help by adding tags...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials