New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Salmonella [HD] - SketchyMicro USMLE Microbiology Review
Website: http://www.SketchyMicro.com Twitter: @SketchyMicro Facebook: facebook.com/SketchyMicro "Salmonella's Salmon Dinner" Illustration: Bryan L Narration:...
Help by adding tags...
What is shigellosis?
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Draw the Brachial Plexus in 37.6 Seconds
- Learn to draw the brachial plexus quickly and accurately. You will also learn the names of the 16 terminal branches and the muscles they innervate.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.