New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA Clears Brivaracetam (Briviact) for Partial-Onset Seizures
The levetiracetam analogue is approved for adjunctive therapy for treatment of partial-onset seizures in patients age 16 and older with epilepsy.
Help by adding tags...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more