New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Trick of the Trade: Topical Tranexamic Acid Paste for Hemostasis
Topical tranexamic acid has been described for surface hemostasis. This trick of the track describes how to create a tranexamic acid paste.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Bacteria Mind Map
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials