New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pediatrics Joint Conference: Bruising
<2% of children under the age of 6 months will have any bruising at all. Accidental bruising is common in children >9 months of age but not in children
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.