New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sixty seconds on . . . vaginal seeding
The term describes the use of a gauze swab to transfer maternal vaginal fluid (and therefore vaginal microbiota) onto infants born by caesarean section.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.