New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New Evidence Backs Levetiracetam for Prolonged Seizure
Levetiracetam is as good as phenytoin for the treatment of status epilepticus, new data suggest, and might even be cheaper.
Help by adding tags...
Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Great tutorial covering types, symptoms and commonly affected areas.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!