New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Emergency Medicine Literature of Note: Let’s Replace: Droperidol; With: Olanzapine
"The most common usages for olanzapine were(SNIP) ... abdominal pain (23.1%), ....non-specific pain (8.4%)"What about carbuncles ?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials