New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Allergic Asthma Practice Challenge: Identifying the Keys to Achieving Asthma Control CME/CE
The goal of this activity is to demonstrate best practices in assessing asthma severity and determining optimal treatment to achieve asthma control.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.