New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Copy of Salmonella [HD] - SketchyMicro USMLE Microbiology Review
Website: http://www.SketchyMicro.com Twitter: @SketchyMicro Facebook: facebook.com/SketchyMicro "Salmonella's Salmon Dinner" Illustration: Bryan L Narration:...
Help by adding tags...
Clinical Photos of Genetic Conditions.
- By NHS National Genetics Education and Development Centre Genetics and Genomics for Healthcare.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
The One Skill That Can Make or Break Your Medical Career | Career and Life Planning Resources for Residents, Fellows and Physicians
- “Patient-centered care” is a phrase that’s reached buzzword status… we hear it so often that it can be easy to ignore. But the fact is, patient-centeredness is one of the four key physician leaders...
Healthcare & Life Sciences Summit - Tim Smart, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Tim Smart, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, speaking at the Healthcare & Life Sciences Summit during the British Business Embassy on 2 August 2012.
Shotgun Histology Epiglottis
- Shotgun Histology Epiglottis
Mother of Many
- The most dangerous journey needs a helping hand. 6min 2009. Directed by Emma Lazenby Produced by Sally Arthur Funded by 4mations, South West Screen and the U...
Scarborough Hospital's A&E 'in day-to-day mayhem' - BBC News
- BBC Yorkshire's Inside Out team goes on shift at Scarborough Hospital, where a "major incident" was declared because of "overwhelming" patient numbers.